Items for the agenda must be submitted in writing by noon of the first Wednesday of the month. Board meets are held on the second Wednesday of the month at 5:00 p.m.
June 13, 2018
5:00 pm Meeting of the
The Frank Bertetti Benld Public Library
1. Opening of meeting.
a. Call to order
b. Roll call
Members of the public are invited to speak to the Board of Trustees. Please identify yourself when called upon. Comments are to be limited to three (3) minutes or less. In compliance with the Open Meetings Act, actions may not be taken on items not already on the agenda, but action may be deferred to a later Board meeting at the discretion of the Board.
2. Approval of the May 2018 Minutes
3. Treasurer’s Report – May 2018
4. Librarian’s Report
5. Committee Reports
6. Continued Business
b. Amore’ fund raiser
7. New Business
a. FY2018-19 $25 Non-Resident fee
8. Closed Session – if needed
9. Items for the next agenda
11. Adjournment. The Library Board does not meet in July. The next scheduled meeting will be on Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.