Items for the agenda must be submitted in writing by noon of the first Wednesday of the month. Board meets are held on the second Wednesday of the month at 5:00 p.m.
October 10, 2018
5:00 pm Meeting of the
The Frank Bertetti Benld Public Library
1. Opening of meeting.
a. Call to order
b. Roll call
Members of the public are invited to speak to the Board of Trustees. Please identify yourself when called upon. Comments are to be limited to three (3) minutes or less. In compliance with the Open Meetings Act, actions may not be taken on items not already on the agenda, but action may be deferred to a later Board meeting at the discretion of the Board.
2. Additions or changes to the agenda
3. Approval of the September 2018 Minutes
4. Treasurer’s Report – September 2018
5. Librarian’s Report
6. Committee Reports
7. Continued Business
b. Fund Raising letter
d. LED lighting upgrade
8. New Business
a. Swearing in of Board members – Saracco and Emmons
b. Battery Fund Raiser
c. Board Opening
9. Closed Session – if needed
10. Items for the next agenda
12. Adjournment. The next scheduled meeting will be on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
Type your paragraph here.